Is our teaching the best in the world?
Is the question absurd? We think you may find the evidence supporting our “absurd” suggestion to be in fact remarkably compelling.
To read more visit THIS page.
- “Outstandingly useful, exactly what is needed.”
- “I learnt more Latin part-time…than I did full-time in a year at
- “Mr. Gwynne holds that grammar is crucial to clear thinking, which may well be right.”
- “Mr. Gwynne has set himself the noble task of sustaining the light of learning.”
- Gwynne Teaching builds from first principles a new attitude to learning.
- “Their method is robust but there are plenty of jokes too.”
- “ …tapping into an adult hunger for the basics of grammar.”
- “The book has seen stratospheric success.”
- “…stands as a stunning corrective to child-centred claptrap.”
Lessons “face to face” via Skype.
One to one tuition or small groups.
Cramming for exams via Skype or Home Visit.
All ages 2 – 82.
Latin, English Grammar, Greek, French, Mathematics
and most other standard academic subjects.
+44 (0)20 7243 6193